Job Opportunity: Quality Information Systems (QIS) Test & Support Analyst
Health Care Informed (HCI) is a professional services provider of patient safety, regulatory compliance, and quality improvement intelligence and support to health and social care organisations.
Reporting to the Quality Information Systems Support Manager, the QIS Test & Technical Support Analyst role shall include the development and execution of new testing processes for HCI, as well as technical maintenance and support of servers and client databases.
IT Help Desk Support, delivering a quality service in line with service agreements and performance targets, administration support for Quality and Safety projects and adherence to the HCI Quality Management System.
1.0 Help Desk Support
- Manage technical and general helpdesk calls and emails in line with client service agreements
- Use and administer Q-Pulse
- Log, prioritise and process support queries through to resolution (via phone, emails or remote access)
- Analyse, solve and respond to issues raised by following service support procedures
- Refer and escalate issues using initiative and discretion
- Work closely with other support team members and liaise with Specialists or Management as needed
- Update and maintain company contacts via CRM
- Liaise with external third-party IT service providers through to resolution
- Build and develop customer relationships
- Provide a professional and courteous service to customers
- Produce periodic reports quality and safety reports in line with client requirements
Developing new testing processes including:
- Test design
- Document all test scenarios, cases and scripts
- Execution of all test scripts produced and used for System, Integration and UAT testing phases
- Reviewing Design specifications/User guide documents
- System/Integration testing of interfaced systems
- Conduct / coordinate System UAT
- Utilise Azure DevOps (TFS) test management for Test scripts and defect issue/ticket tracking
3.0 General Administration
- Support the QIS Support Manager in developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI
4.0 Quality and Safety
- Support the Quality & Safety Team with the development of Quality and Safety Management Systems for health and social care services.
- Support the introduction and adoption of Q-Pulse, Quality Management Software, in healthcare organisations
5.0 Project Work
- Provide administrative and project support on various projects
- Work in conjunction with the Quality & Safety Team to meet client project deadlines
6.0 HCI Quality Management System
Support the HCI Quality Management System (QMS) as follows:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI.
- Provide input to all required measurement and analysis activities, including Quality and Management Reviews.
- Recording, managing and addressing all allocated incidents in a timely and effective manner and in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Completing all specific audit activities as identified by the Quality Manager in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS.
To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the QIS Support Manager and Director of QIS.
7.0 Personal attributes/skills
- Motivated with self-starter personality
- Multi-tasker and can respond to changing priorities
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong analytical /troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A Commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Full Clean Driving License
8.0 Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with MS Teams, GoToMeeting, or similar remote conferencing software
- Familiar with Citrix and similar remote desktop access software
- Familiarity with Browser version, and application compatibility
- Degree level qualification in an IT discipline
This position is based in Headford, Co. Galway. On occasion, the successful candidate may be required to travel to various areas of the Republic of Ireland in the fulfilment of their duties.
Depending on Experience.
All applicants should forward a CV by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.