HCI hosts seminar on “The Changing Face of Homecare – from Regulation to Residential Care”
HCI hosted a seminar on “The Changing Face of Homecare – from Regulation to Residential Care” on Thursday 24th May in the Clayton Hotel Leopardstown. The seminar examined the changes facing the Homecare sector in the coming years. Some of these changes include the regulation of Homecare, integration of Homecare and Residential Care and the expansion of Nursing Homes in to the Homecare market.
Below are links to the various presentations from the seminar.
- The Impact of Regulation on Homecare – Jane Townson, CEO, Somerset Care Group
- HIQA in Residential Care, Learnings for Homecare – Oonagh Gilvarry, CTO, HCI
- International Accreditation of Homecare – Paul Murphy, General Manager, Vhi Health Services
- Nursing Home Provision of Homecare – Jane Townson, CEO, Somerset Care Group
- Home Care and Nursing Home Synergies – Tadhg Daly, CEO, NHI
- Practical Preparation Programme for Homecare Regulation – Pamela Fagan, COO, HCI