Job Opportunity: Quality Information Systems: Support Desk Manager
Health Care Informed (HCI) provides outsourced managed services for patient / resident safety, quality improvement, and regulatory compliance in health and social care organisations.
Reporting to the Quality Information Systems (QIS) Director the QIS Support Desk Manager role shall include coordinating the Helpdesk activities, IT Help Desk Support, Administration Support for Quality and Safety projects, and adherence to the HCI Quality Management System.
Help Desk Support Coordination
- Assigning first point of contact for Helpdesk Calls
- Log Support Calls
- Prioritise and allocate severity ratings to all Support Cases and Target Close Out Dates
- Classifying support cases on SalesForce to correct Project references.
- Assigning Case Ownership to Q&S & QIS Support staff.
- Ensuring all cases are closed in a timely manner.
- Prioritise cases by adding severity as required.
- Escalating Cases to the QIS Director as required.
- Primary point of contact with engineers to provide solutions to technical issues.
- Generate Reports on Case Activities
- Analyse, resolve and respond to issues raised.
- Assist support staff with field work as needed.
- Support quality and safety related queries.
- Update and maintain company contacts.
- Build and develop customer relationships.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to customers.
- Develop and maintain a standard operating procedure for the HCI Support Desk for each contracted support client as per the scope of the client contract.
- Maintain the salesforce email templates [Auto Response].
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly audit and monitoring activities as required. This shall include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring activities in relation to client’s services, e.g. checking server disk space, checking license usage on hosted databases and tests incidents/emails as required)
- Monitoring activities in relation to quality management actions, e.g. documents due to be activated, review of reported incidents/complaints, escalation of actions.
- Monitoring of clients support usage in line with contracted hours agreed.
Preparation of Reports
- Support quality and safety activity with provision of data as requested by the Director of Q&S & DQIS.
- Reports shall be prepared in collaboration with other members of the QIS Support Team for final review by the QIS Director.
- Maintenance of support satisfaction survey templates.
- Weekly Monitoring and distribution of support satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare and distribute monthly Starters/Leavers/Movers reminders to clients.
- Prepare and distribute ‘weekly support usage’ monitoring emails to clients.
- Conduct daily meetings with Support Team to coordinate activities.
- Support the QIS Director in developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI
- Report’s development
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS
- Conduct weekly meeting with Director of QIS
- Provide Reports for QIS Director on Support Service Activity as required.
- Maintenance of the HCI Client WiKi Page’s
- Support the Quality & Safety team with the maintenance of Quality and Safety Management Systems for social and care services.
- Support the introduction and adoption of Q-Pulse, Quality Management Software, in healthcare organisations
- Attendance at project, handover, team, and HCI staff meetings as required.
HCI Quality Management System
Support the HCI Quality Management System (QMS) as follows:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process, and associated procedures, of the services provided by HCI.
- Drive the HCI QMS processes and providing input to all required measurement and analysis activities, including Quality and Management Reviews.
- Recording, managing and addressing all allocated non-conformances in a timely and effective manner and in accordance to the applicable procedure. The QIS Support Desk Manager role is responsible for recognising when a service provided by HCI has not met the requirements of the HCI procedure and document it as a non-conformance.
- Completing all specific audit activities as identified by the Quality Manager in accordance to the applicable procedure.
- Support audit activities in relation to ISO9001 certification.
- Maintaining personal training records as required within the HCI QMS.
- Adhere to GDPR in relation to the handling of client and staff data.
- Utilisation of internal systems. SalesForce, MS Teams, O365, SharePoint.
- Schedule biannual performance appraisals with the QIS Support Staff.
- Make recommendations to the Remuneration committee as required for QIS Support Staff.
- Further develop the QIS Support Staff and schedule training as per requirements.
- Maintain training records for the QIS Support Staff.
- Monitor and maintain the QIS Support Staff daily hours.
- Monitor the recorded daily hours of the HCI Support team.
- Ensure sufficient cover of the Support Desk through management of annual leave and holiday periods.
- Scheduling on site work as required.
To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of QIS
Qualifications and Experience
- Information Systems experience
- Degree in Information Management, Technology, or Healthcare related
- Full Clean Driving License
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems / Q-Pulse
- Demonstrate highly developed communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with a high standard of verbal and written communications.
- Excellent training skills
- Ability to manage time and organise workload
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Motivation and ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach to planning
9.0 Location and Travel
On occasion, you may be required to travel to various areas of Ireland and the UK in the fulfilment of your duties.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.